The Tayseer Qurʾān program aims to preserve the recitation and memorization of the Qurʾān in the community by establishing its full-time Qurʾān memorization program.
The goal of the program is for students to memorize the Qurʾān in its entirety under the guidance of the instructor. Though this is the apparent and primary objective, the Qurʾān program aims to create students who will excel in their Islamic learning and academic goals as well, insha Allah.
Students must complete the online application form and be accepted in the program by the director of the Qurʾān program. All students must have an intermediate level of Qurʾān reading ability and be above-average in their academic studies. The general guideline for acceptance in the program are:
1. At least in fourth grade or higher
2. Show an above-average academic achievement
3. Show fluency in Qurʾān recitation/reading
4. Show ability to memorize independently
5. Be able to respect/follow instructions and understand short-term and long-term goals
Classes will be held in the Qurʾān classroom at 706 Mabry Hood Rd, Knoxville, TN.
The program is year-long with the following breaks, following the Knox county calendar and major Holidays.
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com